- All items are guaranteed as per their respective suppliers' warranty.
- Our warranty applies to any items that are dead on arrival or there's a manufacturing fault with them.
- In these cases, Marine Depot will repair, replace or refund the product ( at our discretion, depending on the situation ) at no expense to the customer, including all related shipping charges. Please note that in these situations we will require proof of purchase. As is standard practice for online selling, we reserve the right to inspect and assess the returned defective product first to determine the warranty required.
- If you have received a wrong item, or the product has been damaged in transit, we must be contacted within 24 hours. In these cases we will require proof of damage / incorrect item sent, via photos emailed to us.
- No refund / replacement will be given if any unauthorised repairs were done to the product
- No refund / replacement will be given if there's a fault caused by misuse or normal wear and tear
- No refund / replacement will be given if we are not contacted within the timeframes specified in the warranty