Rule Bilge Pump 1500 GPH 12V 4.8 amps Boat Marine RWB16
Part No: RWB16
Shipping Info Usually Leaves Warehouse Within 2-5 Business Days.
These high capacity submersible bilge pumps have double insulated, dual water / air cooled motors manufactured by Rule speciﬁ cally for marine pump use.
The pumps are ignition protected (will not create a spark) and they won't burn out if run dry for short periods. Moisture tight wiring, anti-airlock feature, stainless steel shaft and Rule's exclusive Teﬂ on seals combine to give total reliability and high performance. These pumps include a snap-on strainer base for easy cleaning and ﬁtting, stainless mounting screws and a clip to secure a ﬂ oat switch to the pump. Requires a Rule ﬂ oat switch to operate automatically.
- 1500 US gallons per hour - 94 litres per minute
- Compact size - 152mm H x 108mm W
- Reliable water / air cooled motor
- Fully submersible
- Teﬂon seals and stainless shaft
- Ignition protected - won't create a spark
- Can run dry for short periods
- Hose outlet suits 28mm (1 1/8") hose
Shipping for all orders is $18.95 per order. We also offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $499*
* Please note that certain heavy and bulky items over $499 going to remote areas might not be available for Free Shipping. In these cases we will contact you to confirm before the order is shipped out.
Marine Depot takes no responsibility for any late deliveries or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Certain products may be delivered directly to you from a Marine Depot supplier. We reserve the right to cancel any order going to a remote location.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Marine Depot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
You might also like: