- Is commonly used in the marine industry in anchor winches.
- Has the best handling properties compared to other synthetic ropes.
- Twice the strength of manilla rope.
- High elongation under load, high energy absorption under shock and good abrasion resistance.
- Korean made quality
- LENGTH: 100m
- WEIGHT: 9.5kg
- Dia.: 12.5mm
- Breaking Strain: 2940kg
- Colour: White
Shipping for all orders is $18.95 per order. We also offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $499*
* Please note that certain heavy and bulky items over $499 going to remote areas might not be available for Free Shipping. In these cases we will contact you to confirm before the order is shipped out.
Marine Depot takes no responsibility for any late deliveries or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Certain products may be delivered directly to you from a Marine Depot supplier. We reserve the right to cancel any order going to a remote location.